Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014

The defence of Hochkirch 1758 - New vignette from Hagen-Miniatures

Guys, this time I am very proud to announce a new great set from Hagen-Miniatures.

Rüdiger Fischer sculpted figures for the defence of Hochkirch. In this battle the Austrians surprised the encamped Prussian army.

See here the Wikipedia-page for the details on the battle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hochkirch


Here is how we offer the whole set, figures, equipment and the house itself. Here the historical painting.



And here our set







I guess the 29,90 Euro we charge for the whole scenery is not too much? In case you are interested in the set you can buy it here.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Uwe, for some strange reason I've been blocked from signing into my account on your online store. Needless to say, I am desperate to place an order. Could you please look into it?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi,

      we had a Spamattack yesterday and the last five visitors weren't able to registrate themselves. At the moment we try to clear up the mess. If you like send me a mail to wild-heindl@t-online.de and I can try to put you in.

      cheers
      uwe

      Löschen