Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Some Seven Years war armies

Last month we had the chance to buy a collection of Seven Years war figures, mostly painted for the battle of Zorndorf against the Russians.

As it was such a big collection of first class convertions and paintings we had to share the whole lot.
While I put the figures into my boxes because I don't have the space to bring everything on display (a problem for a lot of collectors I think) Alfred has the space and the place to bring them on show.

So he added the new units to his already painted and converted armies and send me the photos. The figures are so great that we both thought we should share them with you. For the beginning the overview of the display, close ups will follow. But the photos have such a big resolution that you should be able to zoom them to see the details.











2 Kommentare: