Freitag, 17. August 2012

Borodino - The Russians

I wrote so much about the Saxons that I have completly overseen to organise my Russians.

Today I started glueing my Russian infantry on stands. We need infantry in the redoubt and of course squares at the flank.

See here my first half-square of an infantry-batallion which we will put on the end of the plate.







This I made just of regular infantry. Every Russian batallion had four companies of two sections each. In the first company one section was Grenadiers while the other was "Jäger".  So far for the regulations. In this phase of the war the regiments were down in numbers and the losses were filled up with soldiers from the Opolchiene. So the next unit I will make with a colourful mix of uniforms:-)))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen